Thank you for your interest in Outdoor Elements.
If you would like to enquire or make a booking, please contact the team via email or phone.
Phone: 01282 416396
We aim to reply to emails as soon as possible and within 48 hours.
Please check your junk box if you believe you have not had a reply. Thank you.
Address: Outdoor Elements Activities Ltd, Pump House Dean Wood, Trapp Lane, Simonstone, Lancashire, BB12 7JD
Business hours: We open 7 days a week all year round for pre-booked groups. If you are unable to make contact via the telephone please leave a message or send an email and we aim to reply as soon as possible and within 48 hours.
Visit to look around? You are more than welcome to do a pre-visit to see our facilities, however, please phone to make an appointment to ensure someone is available to show you around.
Get in touch
Directions to Outdoor Elements
Pump House Dean Wood, Trapp Lane, Simonstone, Burnley, Lancashire, BB12 7JD
- Outdoor Elements is situated just 5 minutes drive from junction 8 of the M65.
- From junction 8 take the A6068 signposted Padiham and Clitheroe.
- After crossing the River Calder, at the lights continue straight on.
- At the next set of lights filter left onto the A671 signposted Clitheroe.
- As you enter Simonstone turn right into School Lane which continues onto Trapp Lane.
- Outdoor Elements Is just 200 metres on the left.
Access for large vehicles (e.g. a large coach or double deck bus)
If arriving in a coach or double deck bus please follow these alternative directions to avoid low branches from overhanging trees on Trapp Lane. At the traffic lights (junction of A6068 with A671) continue straight ahead towards Nelson. Take the first left onto Slade Lane and continue onto Whins Lane. Caution narrow bends. After 1km at the cross roads turn left onto Trapp Lane. Outdoor Elements is on the right after 500m. Drive directly into the car park as it is possible to turn in the car park.