Outdoor Elements staff and instructors are experienced working with all age groups and young people with additional needs. Activities are designed to include many educational aspects and participants are challenged to learn from their experiences.
Outdoor Elements excels in the provision of outdoor and adventurous activities across all divisions of the education sector:
- Primary Schools
- Secondary Schools
- Special Needs Schools
- Alternative Curriculum Schools
Outdoor and adventurous activities can satisfy many aspects of the curriculum not only where it is compulsory in physical education. Other subject areas that can benefit include geography, history, science, art & design, citizenship plus PSHE.
Let us understand your students’ learning aims and objectives, and we can put together a programme to make the learning come alive through practical experience.
Additionally, participating in outdoor activities can develop many life skills to help individuals not only at school but in their everyday life.
- Outdoor Elements was established in 2001
- We’re registered with Lancashire County Council (EV231)
- We do not hold an AALS license. None of the activities we offer to schools or groups of young people under the age of 18 (not accompanied by a parent/carer) come under current licensing regulations.
- All instructors have DBS clearance (CRB) and are first aid trained
- Written risk assessments for all activities are available
- We hold Professional Indemnity Civil Liability & Employers Liability Insurance cover