Outdoor Elements instructors are experienced working with all age groups across all key stages and all abilities including SEN. Activities are designed to challenge young people and can satisfy learning outcomes from the across the curriculum. Discover the power of experiential learning!
Book now to secure your preferred date!
Outdoor Elements specialises in the provision of outdoor and adventurous activities across all key stages of the education sector:
- Primary Schools
- Secondary Schools
- Special Needs Schools
- Alternative Curriculum Schools
Outdoor and adventurous activities can be a powerful tool to satisfy many aspects of the curriculum. Subject areas that can benefit include physical education, geography, history, science, art & design, citizenship and PSHE.
Talk to us so that we can understand your students’ learning aims and objectives, and we can put together a programme to make the learning come alive through practical experience.
Participating in outdoor activities can also help develop essential life skills to assist individuals not only at school but in their everyday life.
- Outdoor Elements was established in 2001
- We’re registered with Lancashire County Council (EV231)
- We do not hold an AALS license. This is because none of the fantastic activities we offer to schools or groups of young people under the age of 18 (not accompanied by a parent/carer) come under current licensing regulations.
- All instructors have DBS clearance (CRB) and are first aid trained
- Written risk assessments for all activities are available
- We hold Professional Indemnity Civil Liability & Employers Liability Insurance cover