Bookings & Cancellation
Standard Booking Procedure
It is recommended that to avoid disappointment, bookings are made as far in advance as possible. Outdoor Elements will always try to accommodate all requests but at busy times there may not be sufficient resources available.
Initial enquiries are usually taken over the phone or via email to check available dates and suggested programmes.
Bookings can be taken over the telephone or via email.
Tel: 01282 416396
Once a booking is confirmed the customer will receive a booking form to be returned within 48 hours.
An invoice will follow:
- 50% deposit required to secure the booking. Payment date will be specified on the invoice.
- The balance due 4 weeks before the event.
Standard Cancellation Policy
Outdoor Elements recommends that customers take out adequate insurance to include cover in case of cancellation.
Regardless of when a booking is made if the customer cancels a confirmed booking:
- In excess of 4 weeks of the start date of the activity the customer will not be charged for the activity. Any deposit already paid will be refunded.
- Within 4 weeks of the start date of the activity the customer will be liable for the total cost of the activity.
- If numbers within the group go down the minimum charge applies and the cancellation policy applies to cancelled places.
If Outdoor Elements cancels a confirmed booking at any stage, every effort will be made to offer alternative dates or an alternative provider. If alternative dates or an alternative provider cannot be agreed, then Outdoor Elements will give a full refund of any fees already paid.
The activities take place in all weather conditions. In the event of extreme weather conditions (high winds or heavy snow), Outdoor Elements will offer an alternative date.